Saturday, January 6, 2018

Ten Years (and counting)

Ten years ago today I started this blog. I don't remember if I thought I could change anyone's mind, but I don't think I ever did. At least I had some interesting conversations. I have not posted much lately. I did learn a great deal about why so many philosophers are atheists.



I looked into many arguments over the years. A thirteen-part review of Feser's book, a weekly review of Kant's Ethics (never finished, due to disappointment with the contents), responses to various blog posts. So many supposedly serious arguments, all built on straw and bluster.

I don't what the future of this blog is, but one day, I will figure that out and post regularly again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read "Love and Responsibility" by Karol Wojtila a few years back. He had a strong rebuke for Kant and his philosophical descendants. I think it was quite general, and while not absolutely everything in the book held up to good scrutiny, it really was a magnificent read. It's a translation from Polish, but boy did they put their time into it!